Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a COVID safety plan?
There sure is! Friday Night Feast is a registered COVID Safe Business. Like all venues and events, this means we have really strict rules on how many people we can let in to the event at any one time. We want to welcome as many of you as we can but your safety is our first priority. If you arrive at the event and we are at full capacity, we’ll get you in on the action as soon as it’s safe to do so.
- Hunter Events has a comprehensive Covid Safety Plan that covers the entire event. All vendors and market stalls also have their own Covid Safety Plan in place.
- This is not a ticketed event, however sign in is required via QR code at each entry point.
- Social distancing is highly encouraged, there will be set markers to help guide you through the event.
- All vendors will be spaced apart.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided and encouraged throughout the venue.
- Covid Safety Marshalls will patrol the area to ensure everyone is participating safely.
What happens if it is raining?
- Bring an umbrella! We have a solid wet weather plan in place so the event will go on! There is plenty of uncover seating at The Station, but you are more than welcome to grab your food and head home. The event will only be cancelled in cases of extreme weather, at which point it will be announced on our social media pages. Make sure you're following our Facebook and Instagram to stay up to date.
What dietary requirements will be catered for?
- We’re building an amazing lineup of vendors that already includes gluten free, dairy free and vegan options.
Do I need to buy tickets?
- No but you will need to check in to the event for COVID-19 safety reasons.
Will there be alcohol?
- Currently due to COVID-19 restrictions, no. Hopefully in the future this will be possible.
Can I bring my kids?
- Absolutely! Friday Night Feast is a family friendly event.
Can I bring my dog?
- Yes! We love seeing your furry friends! Just make sure they are on a leash and pick up any mess left behind.
Can I bring my own food?
- Not within the event area unless it’s for a specific dietary reason. Hopefully we’ll have you covered with the great lineup of food vendors.
How do I get there?
- We encourage you to use public transport such as light rail as there is very limited parking in the area.
Can I bring my own alcohol?
- No – if you’d like to drink alcohol there are plenty of great bars nearby.
Where is the smokers area?
- The Station is a non-smoking venue however you can come and go from the event as you please.
Will there be entertainment?
- Yes! Each event will have new musicians and kids entertainment. Follow us on Facebook or Instagram for weekly updates and announcements!
How do I get involved?
- If you’re a food vendor head on over to our Get Involved page. For anything else, head to our Contact Us page or email email@example.com